Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please kindly read the policy below:
- Please make sure the item(s) is unopened and in a good condition.
- We accept all kinds of return methods but customers are responsible to the cost of shipping.
- If a tracking number is available for the return parcel, please kindly inform us.
- The refund will not be processed until we have received the item(s) and confirmed the condition of the item(s) meets the requirements of our policy.
- Refund will be made directly to the credit card you used for the purchase.
- To avoid dispute, you could send us a photo for our inspection first on the condition of the item.
We will only refund the delivery charge if the complete order is faulty or damaged otherwise we will make a pro-rata payment.
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Package box with obvious signs of use
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at: email@example.com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You can only cancel your order when the order is still in processing status. In any event that the goods are packed or dispatched, you may still cancel the order due to change of mind; however an administration fee of $25 and a return shipping fee will be liable to you and be deducted from your refund. Upon receiving the goods, you may still cancel the order in accordance with our 30 day return policy.
To return your product, you should contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Please contact our Customer services before returning any faulty, damaged or incorrect items, they will help you sort this .
If you are return shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Stolen Parcel Policy
At LAminifigs, we prioritize the satisfaction of our customers and the safe delivery of their orders. However, we cannot assume responsibility for stolen packages after the delivery.
When a parcel has been stolen, it can be a frustrating and disheartening experience. Here are the steps you should take if your package has been stolen:
Check for Delivery Confirmation:
- First, verify the status of the package using the tracking information provided by the shipping company. Ensure that it was marked as "delivered" to your address. Sometimes, the tracking status may be incorrect.
Contact the Carrier:
- Reach out to the carrier (e.g., USPS, UPS, FedEx) that was the last mile courier responsible for the delivery. Provide them with the tracking number and details about the missing package. They may be able to initiate an investigation or offer guidance on next steps.
Check with Neighbors:
- Talk to your neighbors to see if they received the package by mistake or if they witnessed any suspicious activity. Sometimes, packages are left at the wrong address.
File a Police Report:
- If your package was stolen, it's a good idea to file a police report. This report may be required by the carrier as part of their investigation process.
Contact Your Homeowner's or Renter's Insurance:
- If you have homeowner's or renter's insurance, check to see if the stolen package is covered. Some policies include coverage for stolen packages.
- Keep records of all communication with the carrier, retailer, and the police. Document the tracking number, dates, and times of calls or messages.
File a Claim with the Carrier:
- If the carrier cannot locate your package or if it is confirmed as stolen, you may be eligible to file a claim for compensation or a refund, depending on the carrier's policies.
Prevent Future Thefts:
- Take measures to prevent future thefts. Consider installing security cameras, requiring a signature for deliveries, or using package lockboxes. You can also ask the carrier to hold packages at their local facility for pickup.
- Stay informed about any updates from the carrier or retailer regarding the investigation, compensation, or replacement of the stolen items.
Remember that the specific steps and outcomes may vary depending on the carrier, and local laws. It's essential to act promptly, as some carriers have time limits for reporting stolen packages and filing claims.